Clear all

Slide sound duplicated multiple times over the course of following slides

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Tim Gorgs
(@tim-gorgs)
Topic starter  

As of the last update (I'm on version 1.0.700) it happens very frequently that I add e.g. have a slide with a video in it, and the corresponding sound is then played back (and shown as sound wave on the video track) multiple times over the course of following slides.

As you can see on the linked images, the "green rectangle" marking the sound for a slide is there multiple times. The *only* slide with one video with sound in it is the one on the left. This behaviour seems to be new and is quite irritating and hard to fix.

<a title="Sound wave" href=" removed link " target="_blank" rel="noopener"> removed link

<a title="Sound wave" href=" removed link " target="_blank" rel="noopener"> removed link

Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

@tim-gorgs

This issue should be fully resolved in the most recent update. Please reach out through the Contact Us form on our website if you find otherwise.

ReplyQuote
Susan Whicker
(@susanw)

@joshua This apparently has not been resolved because it just began happening to me. A video that I actually muted and then totally removed from the show is still playing the sound all thru the show.

ReplyQuote
Susan Whicker
(@susanw)

To add to my reply above. I just deleted that entire slide and the show audio file and the video sound that has been totally deleted from the show and the slide removed is still playing throughout the show. So I have no audio file in the show, the video file is gone and the entire slide that held the video file is gone and yet the sound from that deleted video file still plays during my entire show.

ReplyQuote
Susan Whicker
(@susanw)

And another update. Now I have deleted my soundtrack, and both videos I used in the show and finally there is no sound at all in the show. So apparently I am not able to actually use videos in the shows in Photopia Creator. I have made multiple shows previously and never had a problem, so this is a new development. I haven't changed anything with my computer.

This post was modified 3 years ago by SusanW

ReplyQuote
Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

@susanw 

This could be the same issue, or something else. As mentioned previously, please reach out through the Contact Us form on our website for assistance. We'll need to get a copy of that slideshow project, among other information, to troubleshoot what's happening and that's better done through email.

ReplyQuote
Susan Whicker
(@susanw)

@joshua Thanks. I deleted the videos because I needed to get it completed. If it happens again I will surely reach out. 

ReplyQuote
Share: