Clear all

Zoom Issues

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Preston Cooper
(@walter-cooper)
Topic starter  

Photopia seems to have a mind of its own. I always vary the minor zoom setting for nearly all of my photos using the "animations" tab (to keep the show from being static when using images vs. videos), only to find that Photopia changes half of them so the slides are either starting with a black background and zooms way in or ending with a zoom all the way out to a black background, like they think every slide ought to be doing this complete zoom. I guess  Photopia doesn't want to give you control of the zoom!!!!!!!!!  Very frustrating and never was a problem with Producer. I keep having to go back and correct the mistakes. 

HELP!! This takes too much of my time to have to go back and correct these mistakes. I am only hopeful that the software doesn't go back and change them to their darn zoom in and zoom out from a blank background.

Preston Cooper
(@walter-cooper)
Topic starter  

Also, why does the software at some point change all of the transition times and length of slide times. I assume that it has something to do with a sync setting, but not sure what at this point. 

ReplyQuote
Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

@walter-cooper 

This does not sound like normal behavior for Photopia. Something abnormal is going on, we just need to figure out what that is so it can be corrected. Please reach out through the Contact Us form on our site, where we can dig into this situation further.

ReplyQuote
Preston Cooper
(@walter-cooper)
Topic starter  

@joshua 

I think that the latest update solved these problems. Time will tell.

ReplyQuote
Share: