Notifications
Clear all

"Used in Show"

Maggi Derry
(@maggiderry)
Eminent Member Customer
Topic starter  

I am doing a graduation show with 500+ pics. For some reason, some of the images I have used in the show are not showing up under "used in show" and they don't have the green "1" by them. This makes it very hard to tell if I have skipped some pics- and also I am duplicating some because they are shown as if they are not in the show at all. Any help or work around? Thanks

George Krahn
(@aslangeorge)

I've experienced this same problem many times.  Unfortunately it's not consistent.  Which makes the feature more problematic because I've stopped depending on it when building a big show.  I hope they address it in one of the development cycles.  Or at least explain why it would happen and whether there is a work around.

ReplyQuote
Ronnie Pierce
(@ronnie-pierce)
New Member Customer

I am so glad that someone else reported this issue. I am having a similar issue. I reported and was told that it always shows the check mark. I import a lot of files and it does not always import all the files, with no way  to verify that images are in the show.

ReplyQuote
Maggi Derry
(@maggiderry)
Eminent Member Customer
Topic starter  

Yes unfortunately still happening. Does not generate a "used in show" even after I have imported those photos. 

ReplyQuote
Dieter
(@dieter)
Trusted Member Customer

Hello,

I had that too, but now the green tick is correct. My problem is soundtracks. All soundtracks are displayed twice. If I have an audio track in it once it shows a green "2" in the top right corner, if I have an audio track in it twice it shows a green "4". I only send very urgent cases because there is no response or help. Unfortunately, there is no comparable software in Germany, otherwise I would have quit. Greetings Dieter

ReplyQuote
Share:
Close Menu

Cart