Clear all

Probably a very dumb question

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Debbie Kick
(@debbie-kick)
Topic starter  

I am an old Photodex user now fighting my way through Photopia.  One thing that I cannot figure out is how to change the background on a single slide.  I know it must be easy, but no matter what I do, it changes the entire show.  Thank you for helping with my simple question.  I am undergoing chemo, and just don't have the bandwidth to continue playing with it!  Thanks in advance!  

Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

The easiest way to change the background on a single slide is to add the desired background image to the slide just as you would any other image layer. Once that new image layer is in the slide, drag it down into the "Background" section of the "Layers" list. If that image layer covers the whole background then you're done, otherwise it may need to be resized to make sure it fits the space properly.

ReplyQuote
Robert McMurray
(@robert-mcmurray)

Posted by: @debbie-kick

I am an old Photodex user now fighting my way through Photopia.  One thing that I cannot figure out is how to change the background on a single slide.  I know it must be easy, but no matter what I do, it changes the entire show.  Thank you for helping with my simple question.  I am undergoing chemo, and just don't have the bandwidth to continue playing with it!  Thanks in advance!  

@debbie-kick check out Jennifer's tutorial, especially near the end.

https://choiceslides.com/blogs/photopia-tutorials/using-video-as-a-show-background  

Bob

ReplyQuote
Share: