Notifications
Clear all

User Guide

Page 2 / 2

Anne Tempera
(@anne-tempera)
Active Member Customer

@les-wallack

I agree with you.  The email answers I've gotten have been very easy to implement.  I'm feeling more hopeful now.  Thanks for the encouragement! 

Joshua liked
ReplyQuote
Les G Wallack
(@les-wallack)
New Member Customer

@anne-tempera Entirely my pleasure!!

Les

ReplyQuote
Thorvald Johannes Pedersen
(@thorvald-johannes-pedersen)
Active Member Customer

Yeah - I am frustrated that Proshow closed down and have to be replaced with Photopia. Photopia seems to be quite nice and a quite ok replacement for Proshow Gold, but a few things seems to be not so good as Proshow Gold.

ReplyQuote
Les G Wallack
(@les-wallack)
New Member Customer

Maybe there is a User Guide and I just don't know about it. I loved ProShow Producer because I was with them for about 10 years and they offered Phone Support and I was meticulous with taking notes on every help session. I was a bit disappointed to see them fade into the woodwork. But I feel that Photopia is the best replacement even though after 2 years with them I'm still a little behind the 8-Ball with some of the functions and I do find many of the Tutorials difficult to understand. I would not go anywhere else other than Photopia...I'm just anxious to become more Knowledgable with various processes. I always appreciate any comments and replies.

ReplyQuote
Thorvald Johannes Pedersen
(@thorvald-johannes-pedersen)
Active Member Customer

Well yeah - I also think that Photopia Creator, that I use, is a great replacement for Proshow Gold, at least for what I use it for. There are just a few things that just don't seem as intuitive as in Proshow.  🙂 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Close Menu

Cart