User Guide  

RSS

Louis Hazard
(@lahazard)
13/01/2020 1:56 am  

I know one of the things folks have been asking for is some sort of readable User's Guide. 

Would anyone here be interested in working with me to come up with a free-to-give-away basic guide? I've never done this, but have time available to work on this. (I am retired.) Jennifer is providing many great short videos. I'd like to do the same for some sort of pdf user guide, at least until someone more proficient in Photopia is able to come up with a fuller, more complete and "authorized" one. (Or if someone is already working on this, let me know if I can be of any help.)

I'm not looking for any kind of compensation for doing this. I simply want to support a program I believe is only going to get better. I'm looking to put together a very basic guide to help folks get up and going. Hopefully it could become something where it would be easy to add future sections and updates to. 

If you don't have time to work on such a project, anyone who has worked on such things in the past, would you be willing to offer ideas on how to proceed?

I may be biting off more than I can chew, but I'd like to give it a go.

Thanks for considering the idea,

Louis

Topic Tags
Robert Homes
(@rohomes)
13/01/2020 1:49 pm  

Louis, I'd like to work with you on a User Guide! Let me know . . .

Robert Homes

rohomes@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
Louis Hazard
(@lahazard)
30/01/2020 2:29 am  

Sorry I seem to have dropped this. I had to put such things on hold due to the need to have a workup on some medical issues. Nothing serious - at least in terms of terminal - but I will need to be making some radical changes in my daily health regimen. Until I see how such changes affect my ability to focus on a project such as this, I have to put such things on the back burner for the time being. Sorry.

Louis

Joshua liked
ReplyQuote
Share:
Close Menu

Cart

Please Login or Register