Batch edit duration...

Batch edit duration of multiple slides  

RSS

Daniel Saraga
(@docdss)
03/07/2020 12:34 pm  

I'd like to change the duration of many slides in one go. I select them, change the "duration" in the "Timing" section of the "Slide" panel, but only the first slide gets its duration changed. How can I do it? I cannot really manually change the duration of every single slide...

In addition, I've set up the Default duration to 0.5 s in the "Show Settings" , but all imported slides have a duration of 1 s.

Can anybody help?

This topic was modified 1 month ago by Daniel Saraga

Topic Tags
Dale Fenimore
(@im42n8)
03/07/2020 10:54 pm  

Select the slides tab (do not select Timeline or Keyframes; you'll need to be in the advanced layout). The select the slides for which a desired timing is wanted. Change the timing at the bottom of one of those slides. All selected slides should now have the same time length. If you want to effect a change in transition time across multiple slides, you'll select those slides as well. Change one of the transition times. The timing to the right of each of the selected slides will also change to reflect the new transition time.

-Dale

This post was modified 1 month ago by Dale Fenimore

ReplyQuote
Daniel Saraga
(@docdss)
06/07/2020 6:15 am  

Thanks, this worked!

The key was indeed to change the timing at the *bottom of anyone of the slides. " -- and not in the "Timing" section of the "Slide" panel,

ReplyQuote
Share:
Close Menu

Cart

Please Login or Register