Clear all

Soon 1,000 Members

19 Posts
7 Users
9 Likes
Douglas
(@douglas)
Topic starter  

I see that as I write there are now 910 members signed up to the Forums.
I remember thinking, a few months ago, "There are only 31 members, I wonder if they will ever get up to 100 taking into account the many problems?"
Well there will soon be 1,000!

Regards

Douglas

Robert McMurray
(@robert-mcmurray)

@douglas

I believe the announcement from Photodex had something to do with the influx of members.  😎 

James Lee and Anonymous reacted
ReplyQuote
Douglas
(@douglas)
Topic starter  

Ahhh! Good point Robert.

Regards
Douglas

ReplyQuote
Douglas
(@douglas)
Topic starter  

Woke up today and noticed that the Forum now has 1,003 members!

Congratulations on passing 1,000.

Now the countdown to 2,000 begins.

Regards

Douglas

ReplyQuote
Robert McMurray
(@robert-mcmurray)

Maybe with the increase in customers they will be able to increase their support force to address the many basic problems with the program. 🤔

ReplyQuote
Ledge1962
(@ledge1962)

Trouble is, Members does not necessarily mean Financial Members. I guess there are a few people out there waiting to see how the end product goes before committing.

ReplyQuote
Keith Simonian
(@yaryman)

Posted by: @ledge1962

Trouble is, Members does not necessarily mean Financial Members. I guess there are a few people out there waiting to see how the end product goes before committing.

I certainly fall into the category of those waiting to see how this shakes out. 
Would have signed up for the pay version once the trial expired except for the fact I currently can't render a show. 
Yes, I have filled out a repair ticket. 

Joshua reacted
ReplyQuote
Douglas
(@douglas)
Topic starter  

Maybe I should change the title of my thread to , "Soon 2,000 members" !!!

Regards

Douglas

ReplyQuote
Robert McMurray
(@robert-mcmurray)

Posted by: @douglas

Maybe I should change the title of my thread to , "Soon 2,000 members" !!!

Regards

Douglas

Yes Douglas and based on response time from support it shows. Growing pains!!

ReplyQuote
AndyW
(@andyw)

@robert-mcmurray

And the time it takes to get "approval" for a post if you are not a paying customer. 3 days so far for my last post !!

ReplyQuote
AndyW
(@andyw)

Seems that Photopia no longer like being told of problems on here. A post from a week ago giving an issue I was having is sitting there "unapproved".

Original post had nothing except details of the issue.

Whats up Photopia. Why don't you like the post???

ReplyQuote
Robert McMurray
(@robert-mcmurray)

Posted by: @andyw

@robert-mcmurray

And the time it takes to get "approval" for a post if you are not a paying customer. 3 days so far for my last post !!

Not good for customer relations for a fledgling company. 

AndyW reacted
ReplyQuote
Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

@andyw

Sorry about the delay in approving those messages in that other thread, things got a bit hectic around here recently and we're catching up.  We don't mind being told about problems, here or through the Contact Us form, but we've had a bit of trouble getting eMail responses from you when trying to work through those reported issues.  If you're not getting our messages, please let us know.  We want to work with you to resolve the issues you're running into but that's been a bit difficult without those replies.  I'll send a message to you through our ticketing system right now, so we can verify if those messages are arriving properly.

ReplyQuote
AndyW
(@andyw)

@joshua

You know you have never had problems getting responses from me via e-mail. In the past I have sent you numerous files and details of

various issues.

I have not sent anything to regarding this issue and you have not asked for anything.

Anyway, as I said in response to your recent test message, I have deleted all photopia files from my systems and am

no longer doing anything with the applications.

I will probably pop by this forum now and again but will not be trying Director or Creator for the foreseeable future as it is not a

programme which I can use in its current form.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

@andyw

While we did not get a chance to communicate with you by eMail on this most recent issue, there were several eMails sent out in January for which we never received replies.  You may want to check your spam / deleted folders to see if those messages were inadvertently filtered out by your eMail client.

Should you decide to try Photopia products again in the future, please let us know of any issues you run into.  We can only fix the problems we're able to reproduce and you've seen a number of complications that we'd like to look into further.

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: