Select all  

RSS

Angelina Devine
(@angelina-devine)
New Member Customer
23/09/2020 3:24 pm  

(I really really miss prodex gold, that I have used for years and knew by heart - this I still have not got a hold on)

I am a wedding photographer, so sometimes I do very long slideshows, with 500+ images ..  imagine my surprise when doing "select all" for a new slideshow, just to realise it will only choose 50-something images, and you will then have to manually select the rest.

So will there be a fix for this - or will I just have to give up on photopia by now?

Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin
25/09/2020 7:19 pm  

Please reach out through the Contact Us form on our website so we can work with you on this issue.

ReplyQuote
Robert McMurray
(@robert-mcmurray)
Estimable Member Customer
30/09/2020 9:35 pm  
Posted by: @angelina-devine

(I really really miss prodex gold, that I have used for years and knew by heart - this I still have not got a hold on)

I am a wedding photographer, so sometimes I do very long slideshows, with 500+ images ..  imagine my surprise when doing "select all" for a new slideshow, just to realise it will only choose 50-something images, and you will then have to manually select the rest.

So will there be a fix for this - or will I just have to give up on photopia by now?

Gold should still work for you.  I have Producer and still use it.

Bob McMurray
Jersey Shore

ReplyQuote
Share:
Close Menu

Cart

Please Login or Register