Keeping tabs of pic...

Notifications
Clear all

Keeping tabs of pictures in Browser after dropping them down on to the slide track

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Michael Paez
(@michael-paez)
Topic starter  

I was wondering if there is way to keep track of photos in the browser used in the slide track.  I recall proshow would put a green check mark if that was used in the track?

Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

Yes, Photopia also uses a green 'used in show' indicator. You can see this from the "Browser" tab in the main window when you have a slideshow project open. Note that Photopia does not use a green checkmark, just the green circle with a number inside to indicate how many times that particular image is used in the show.

You can also right-click on an image in the "Browser" and click the "Go to Slide" option from the resulting pop-up menu to select the next slide where that image is used.

ReplyQuote
Dieter Keifert
(@dieter)

Hello Joshua,

You can also right-click on an image in the "Browser" and click the "Go to Slide" option from the resulting pop-up menu to select the next slide where that image is used.

I tried this but nothing happened. I understand that in the timeline the picture is shown where it is.

Thank you and best reagards   Dieter

ReplyQuote
Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

@dieter 

The "Go to Slide" option should work, assuming the image being right-clicked is used in the show (i.e. it has a 'used in show' number on the thumbnail in the "Browser"). However, if the image is used in only one slide and that slide is already selected in the "Slides" / "Timeline" list then there will be no change in slide selection, since the destination slide is already selected. If this doesn't explain the situation you're seeing, please reach out to us by email (or the Contact Us form on the site) so we can get some screenshots and look into the issue further.

ReplyQuote
Share: