Clear all

Creator keeps crashing!

9 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
Michael Pacitti
(@michael-pacitti)
Topic starter  

Every time I try to add images from a file, Photopia crashes and shuts down immediately. I tried using another file and location as well as re-installing the program. i can play other shows but can not start a new show or create one. Any help would be appreciated. (Windows 10).

Michael Pacitti
(@michael-pacitti)
Topic starter  

Found out from Photopia that my Malware and anti-virus was causing my shows to crash. i stopped the Malware Bites and the show editing went back to normal.

ReplyQuote
Robert McMurray
(@robert-mcmurray)

Posted by: @michael-pacitti

Found out from Photopia that my Malware and anti-virus was causing my shows to crash. i stopped the Malware Bites and the show editing went back to normal.

@michael-pacitti

Hi Michael, I had posted about this quite a few months ago, see link below.

https://photopia.nl/community/creator-troubleshooting/malwarebytes-solution/  

Hope you are all set now.

Bob

Joshua reacted
ReplyQuote
Michael Pacitti
(@michael-pacitti)
Topic starter  

Thank you for this Bob - Very Very helpful indeed.

Joshua reacted
ReplyQuote
James Day
(@james-day)

I am a recent user. Not impressed so far. The program keeps crashing. I have redownloaded and reinstalled several times. It seems to have more bugs than a swamp. Very poor replacement for Pro Show Gold and Producer which was more intuitive and always worked smoothly.

ReplyQuote
Michael Pacitti
(@michael-pacitti)
Topic starter  

Tell me, when Photopia crashes, is it abruptly when you open a file to access an image in a specific folder?

ReplyQuote
Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

@james-day

The program certainly shouldn't be crashing. Please reach out through the Contact Us form on our website, when you get a chance, and we'll be happy to look into this issue further.

ReplyQuote
marcello di losa
(@marc12)

No the program keeps crashing all the time. It does not allow to create Blu ray ..... it does not work ...... for now I have put my purchase in the stand bay ... a pruducer that still works very well ......... and has, in any case, many more functions. I hope you do something .....

ReplyQuote
Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

@marc12

It sounds like you're having quite a bit of trouble with the program but it doesn't look like we've heard from you about any of these issues. When you get a chance, please reach out through the Contact Us form on our website so we can look into these crash / output problems.

ReplyQuote
Share: