Clear all

Show repeated multiple times in project

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Duane Calvin
(@duane-calvin)
Topic starter  

In my last work session on Creator I added a new show to my current project.  I noticed that the show name the "Show Settings" tab indicated the project name, so I corrected it (this happens often, I'm finding - there appears to be some confusion about the distinction between Shows and Projects).  Today when I opened the project I find that two earlier versions of that show are appearing under the correct one (they are earlier edits in a progression).  They are both given show names equal to the project name.  I have done nothing to save extra copies of shows - I have hit the "Save" button at the top to save the whole project after making a number of changes because of losing updates earlier.  Attached is a screenshot of the workspace showing the extra copies of "Nantucket . . ." renamed as the project.

Duane

Duane Calvin
(@duane-calvin)
Topic starter  

Just a quick follow up - this continues to occur along with another peculiarity.  A new show in the project will inherit the PROJECT name instead of the show name, and it will also inherit the THUMBNAIL for the first show in the project despite right clicking a slide and indicating it should be the thumbnail for this show.  The only way around this is to make the entries specifically in the right side window (Advanced view) for the show indicating the correct slide and overwriting the project name with the correct show name.  If there are two options presented for doing the same task, they should both work!  🙂  I'm so picky!

Duane

ReplyQuote
Share: