Clear all

Making multiple copies

4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Stephanie Knighton
(@stephanie32071)
Topic starter  

I am a 5th grade teacher and I am attempting to make multiple (110) copies of a slideshow  for each of my students. Each time I try and publish to a DVD the Photopia Director Program closes out. It closes in different spots each time. Help. I am running out of time and have no clue as to how to solve this problem. I have sent three emails to support and they have not gotten  back with me. I am not normally an impatient person but I really need to get these published before out drive thru Celebration.  

Robert McMurray
(@robert-mcmurray)

@stephanie32071

You can try to burn as a ISO image and then use ImgBurn to make as many DVD's as you need. In the options tab of DVD change your burner to ISO image file to create the image. If you do not have ImgBurn you can download it here - http://www.imgburn.com/ . It is a freeware program and very safe.

Bob

Joshua reacted
ReplyQuote
Stephanie Knighton
(@stephanie32071)
Topic starter  

I am still struggling with this program.  The program will not let me make a single copy. It closes out in various spots while encoding the video for the DVD. I did change the setting to ISO but it still will not even finish encoding the show. I have worked on this for days and nothing I have tried is working. I need this project for my students tomorrow. 5/26/20. Please help me.

ReplyQuote
Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

@stephanie32071

Please reach out through the Contact Us form on our website, or by replying to one of our previous eMails, so that we can continue working with you on this issue.  The last eMail we have from you doesn't indicate any details about this ISO output error, so please include whatever information you have on that problem when you reach out.  Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Share: