Clear all

How Delete a Show from a Project

4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Bert Kriebel
(@bertk)
Topic starter  

From the Home tab is a list of my projects which have available options Open, Delete, Copy, Rename, Combine and Revert. Expanding the project displays the shows contained in the project. If I click on one of the shows, the only available options are now Open and Combine, the other options Delete, Copy, Rename and Revert are greyed out. How can I delete a show? If I right click a show there is a Delete option on the drop down menu but it does nothing/not delete. If I open the project, click on the Project tab, select the show I want to delete, click Edit then Delete it does nothing/not delete. If I click on the Show tab, Edit, Delete it does nothing/not delete. How do I delete a show from a project?

Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

@bertk

Deleting a show from a project can be done by opening the project, selecting the show from the "Project" tab, then clicking the 'trash can' icon in the "Shows" list.  It looks like there are a few UI details here that need to be cleaned up and we'll get those added to the list.  If you need any further assistance, please reach out through the Contact Us form on our website.

ReplyQuote
Bert Kriebel
(@bertk)
Topic starter  

@joshua

Got it, missed that trash can. Thank you Joshua for getting back to me.

Bert

ReplyQuote
Duane Calvin
(@duane-calvin)

Perfect timing - thanks for asking the question, Bert, and thanks for the answer, Joshua.  I couldn't find it either.  I'm dealing with a problem where "remixing" the effects scatters ghost copies of audio tracks from a video, and those can't be removed easily.  Did it so many times, I felt I need to start over from scratch.  Glad the answer is here!

Duane

ReplyQuote
Share: