Publish Menu screens need "sticky" settings between output options
This is a serious issue for me. When I complete a project and am ready to publish, my settings for a DVD, or BluRay, or standalone show should be retained from whatever I have selected first. Otherwise, every time I change the output option for another "customer" (family, in my case) I have to go back to square one and re-create the same menu scheme over and over. Please improve this.
There does appear to be room for improvement where these output options are concerned. We'll make sure this feedback gets to the right people. Thank you.