It's been a year no...

Notifications
Clear all

It's been a year now, and Photopia still lacks a decent preference page  

RSS

Keith Simonian
(@yaryman)
24/10/2020 12:46 am  

Sorry to nag about this again, but Proshow Producer had 12 pages of Preference page options. 
Photopia has just one. 
Every time I add a line of text, I have to resize the font to what I want instead of setting a default for the entire show. 
Who picks a font size of 25 for their default? 

Stop trying to add razzle dazzle features, and get the basics done. 
Where is the Documentation for the program? 

Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin
26/10/2020 1:17 pm  

We understand your frustration on these issues and acknowledge that we certainly need better documentation, along with a system for handling caption defaults. Interestingly, the caption default system in ProShow was almost entirely automated, rather than being part of their Preference pages. We may yet see a similar system in Photopia, although I can't say for sure exactly what changes to expect.

ReplyQuote
Robert McMurray
(@robert-mcmurray)
Reputable Member Customer
27/10/2020 6:40 pm  
Posted by: @joshua

We understand your frustration on these issues and acknowledge that we certainly need better documentation, along with a system for handling caption defaults. Interestingly, the caption default system in ProShow was almost entirely automated, rather than being part of their Preference pages. We may yet see a similar system in Photopia, although I can't say for sure exactly what changes to expect.

we certainly need better documentation ???  There is NO Documentation.....

Photomill, Modesto Viegas, Joshua and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Share:
Close Menu

Cart