Tuesday will be SIX...

Notifications
Clear all

Tuesday will be SIX MONTHS since the last update.

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Keith Simonian
(@yaryman)
Topic starter  

Myself and others make suggestions for the simplest of improvements and nothing gets done other than being told it's on the list.

Just to refresh our memories, 18 of the items on the December 21, 2021 update were fixes ( yes, I counted ). 
There were 5 improvements, and 5 added options. 

Will there be any more upgrades? 
Will any of the upgrades be from the suggestion list? 
If so, when? 

Dieter Keifert
(@dieter)

Hello,

it's really very difficult to report improvements. I've already sent some improvements and little has been implemented. I'm very interested in Creator being optimized. Also the contact to Photopia is very weak. There are no or only little helpful answers. I've been sending problems again and again since Christmas and only now have I received an answer. At the moment I reported problems again and after 5 days I still didn't get an answer. Creator urgently needs important improvements that make the program more professional, it is not professional at the moment. If they continue like this, they'll go the same way as ProShow, it would be a shame.I have a report on May 31st. Posted in the forum. Today it still says "Awaiting moderation" - why, I'm a subscriber.

Best regards    Dieter

ReplyQuote
Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

@yaryman

We understand your frustration. We are working on the reported issues and addressing feature requests as they come in. However, the release of those changes has been delayed due to a larger update that is taking longer than expected to complete. We expect to have that update finalized soon, although I don't have a release date to share at this time.

ReplyQuote
Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

@dieter 

You have indeed sent in a lot of great improvement requests through eMail and I believe all of those have been addressed. If we're missing a response on any of those reports, please let us know by replying to the message that still needs attention.

I've taken a look at your status on the forum and it was incorrect. While I'm not sure how this happened, it should now be correct. We will be taking a look at what might have caused this situation, but please let us know if it happens again.

ReplyQuote
Dieter Keifert
(@dieter)

Hello Joshua,

thank you for the message. I have already written several times that I am interested in a progress of Creator because it is a very good software. I report further improvements for creator. In such a case it is enough for me if you write me ".. is in progress". Then I know that it has arrived and that it is interesting for them.

Best regards   Dieter

ReplyQuote
Share: