Removing sound from uploaded video

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Angel Clemente
(@angel-clemente)
Topic starter  

Hello,

I have an issue. When I upload a video to my slide show the video have sound. I only want to hear the song I uploaded but not the sound the video have. I know how to remove the sound of the uploaded video by lowering the volume to 0 on that particular slide. However, when I run the wizard, the sound for the video that I uploaded shows back up. In other words, I would only like to hear the sound of the song I uploaded without having to hear the sound of the video over the song when using the wizard if that makes sence.

Robert McMurray
(@robert-mcmurray)

Posted by: @angel-clemente

Hello,

I have an issue. When I upload a video to my slide show the video have sound. I only want to hear the song I uploaded but not the sound the video have. I know how to remove the sound of the uploaded video by lowering the volume to 0 on that particular slide. However, when I run the wizard, the sound for the video that I uploaded shows back up. In other words, I would only like to hear the sound of the song I uploaded without having to hear the sound of the video over the song when using the wizard if that makes sence.

Hi, a quick Google search came up with a few choices but check the link below. It shows how to use VLC to remove the audio before you put it into Photopia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yYcZA6vyus  

Hope this helps,

Bob

ReplyQuote
Jerry Hatfield
(@jerry)

Angel, I made a quick video showing how to lower the video on a slide and have the setting stick.

This will definitely work if you do not want audio from any video in the entire project.

I also tested just by lowering the volume on the slide itself and then exported. This worked without issue.

Watch the video and give it a try.

This link is good for 14 days: https://we.tl/t-mJWqfJNKA9

ReplyQuote
Share: