Clear all

Publishing a 720x480 video

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Debbie Elster
(@jerseydeb)
Topic starter  

I am absolutely stunned that you have failed to include a custom video file that I can use in my Premiere Pro edit program. This program is a joke. I was in shock when I saw that Proshow shut down and now I have to lease this juvenile program. Have now paid 3 months worth to attempt to make a 2 minute video, only to find out I can't export as a usable file. Am I missing something? Do I have to pay more money to do that?

Joshua
(@joshua)
Member Admin

@jerseydeb

This is a fair criticism, and one we expect to have resolved soon.  It has always been our intention to include the option to create video files with custom parameters.  My understanding is that this feature is currently in production, although I don't have an ETA to share at this time.

Having said that, Photopia does include a 720 x 480 video output option.  It's listed under "Publish" > "Video File" > "DVD" > "NTSC 4x3".  Note that this output option creates an MPEG-2 video, which should be accepted by Premier Pro and over video editors.  There is also an "NTSC 16x9" option in that same location, but for 16x9 shows it's often better to use one of the 480p options (see the "MPEG-4" presets) as they naturally match the aspect ratio of the show.

If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please feel free to reach out through the Contact Us form on our website.

ReplyQuote
Share: